Jenkins Secret Angle Cycle Finder
The Jenkins Secret Angle Cycle Finder is a proprietary tool, developed by Michael Jenkins from Stock Cycles Forecast.
To add the tool to your chart, select the tool from the Jenkins tool group, and left-click on the first bar you want to calculate the tool from. Next, left-click on the bar where you want to calculate the tool to. Optuma will then draw the tool using the default settings.
Actions & Properties
Duplicate Angles: Allows the Secret Angles to be duplicated on the chart.
Add to Toolbar: Adds the selected tool to your custom toolbar.
Apply Settings to All: When multiple Jenkins Secret Angle Cycle Finder tools have been applied to a chart, page or workbook, this action can be used to apply the settings of the one selected to other instances of the tool. This is a great time saver if an adjustment is made to the tool - such as line colour - as this allows all the other Jenkins Secret Angle Cycle Finder tools in the chart, page or entire workbook to be updated instantly.
Copy Tool: Allows you to copy the selected tool, which can then be pasted onto a different chart window.
Move to Back: If the tool is displaying in front of other tools or indicators clicking this action will move the tool view to the background.
Move to Front: If the tool is displaying behind other tools or indicators on the chart, clicking this action will bring the tool to the forefront.
Restore Default Settings: Click this action if you have adjusted the default settings of the tool, and wish to return to the standard properties originally installed with Optuma.
Save Settings as Default: If you have adjusted any of the tool’s properties (colour, for example) you can save the adjustments as your new default setting. Each time you apply a new Jenkins Secret Angle Cycle Finder to a chart, the tool will display using the new settings.
Delete: Deletes the tool from the chart.
Tool Name: Allows you to adjust the name of the tool, as it’s displayed in the Structure Panel.
Calc Style: Option to change the calculation style from ‘Geometric’ to ‘Time/Price’.
Base Line Style: This option expands to show the following:
- Line Style - The Line Style property allows you to adjust the type of the base line displayed. There are 8 options available: Solid, Dots, Dash, Dash Dots, Long Dash, Long Dash Dot, Long Dash Dot Dot, Stippled.
- Line Width - Allows you to adjust the width of the base line. Moving the slider bar to the right increases the thickness of the line.
- Line Colour - Allows you to select the colour of the base line. Clicking on the drop down arrow will display a colour swatch. Locate the desired colour and left-click it once to select it.
- Transparency - Use this slider bar to adjust the transparency of the base line. Moving the slider to the left will increase the transparency of the tool.
- Visible - Un-tick this checkbox to hide the base line from the chart.
Vertical Line Style: Expands to display the properties for the vertical line style. The properties are identical to those listed for the Base Line Style.
Extend Left: When enabled, automatically extends the Jenkins Secret Angle Cycle Finder to extend left across the chart as far as possible.
Extend Right: When enabled, automatically extends the Jenkins Secret Angle Cycle Finder to extend right across the chart as far as possible.
Tool Transparency: Use this slider bar to adjust the transparency of the tool. Moving the slider to the left will increase the transparency of the tool.
Visible: Un-tick this checkbox to hide the tool from the chart.