Companies that our clients work for….
Helping you succeed is what we do.
Optuma exists to help anyone who is serious about financial analysis. Whether you are a disciplined private trader, the portfolio manager of a trillion dollar fund, or an analyst selling research publications, we have built solutions to help you make better decisions and to simplify your work-flow.
Our products and services exist for you and to make your life easier. As a nimble engineering company, we take pride in quickly delivering outstanding quality to all our clients.
Leveraging Technology is how we help.
From software to education to consultation, we are dedicated to providing you with the very best solutions. Since 1996, with unrelenting customer obsession, ingenuity, and commitment to excellence, we have been helping traders, analysts and portfolio managers gain unique insights into the markets. Whether you publish chart books, quantitatively test strategies, or subjectively focus on a handful of securities, we have a solution to help you.
How we can help you…
Optuma TraderFor the disciplined private trader
- 12 months of Trader Services ($55 per month)
- World’s most advanced charting software
- Selection of 5 End of Day data groups from all over the world
- Hundreds of Technical Indicators
- Watch Lists
- Symbol Groups
- Basic Relative Rotation Graphs (RRG)
- Price Alerts
- Technical Alerts
Optuma EnterpriseInternational End of Day Data
- All the features of Optuma Trader Services plus…
- 12 months of Enterprise Services ($199 per month)
- Selection of 10 End of Day data groups from all over the world
- Market Intelligence Charts
- Full Relative Rotation Graphs (RRG)
- 3D Charts
- Regression Charts
- Quantitative Signal Testing
Optuma Enterprise with Bloomberg*
- All the features of Optuma Enterprise plus…
- 12 months of Enterprise Services + Bloomberg links ($249 per month)
- Real Time data from Bloomberg
- Bloomberg CIX’s
- Bloomberg Index Constituents
- Bloomberg GICS Sectors
- Bloomberg Portfolios
- *Requires a separate licence to the Bloomberg Terminal
Custom Enterprise Solutions
- Private Servers
- Custom Portfolios
- Custom Benchmarks
- Ratings Tracking
- Extra Custom Data Points
- Perfect for Department Wide Installations
Optuma pricing is made up of two parts:
- The initial fee pays for the software licence, and also includes 12 months of support, end of day data, updates and upgrades. The various service levels also include access to different modules, so you will have 12 months of access to those too.
- The on-going monthly fees. After the initial 12 months, you can elect to pay these monthly or pre-pay annually and save 10%. Again these fees give you access to support, end-of-day data, updates & upgrades, and service level modules.