This article will take you two different processes of deleting an Optuma workbook file.
Option 1: Recent Workbooks
Use this method if you have recently used this workbook and it appears in your Recent Workbooks menu.
- Close any workbooks or workpages you have open, or press the Home button.
- Hover your mouse over the workbook you wish to delete and left-click on the Trash canthat appears.
- Select Yes in the confirmation window that appears.
Option 2: Workbooks Window
Use this method if the workbook does not appear in your Recent Workbooks menu.
- With Optuma open, click on the Files menu and select the Open Workbook option.
- In the window that opens, locate the workbook you want to delete, right-click on it and select the Delete option from the menu displayed.
- You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Click the Yes button, and the workbook will be deleted.
This video is pulled from the Optuma 101 course that you can access here. This course takes you through the basics of Optuma and helps you get up and running and using Optuma to its full potential. This video covers how to create, save, edit, and delete workbooks in Optuma as well as how to change timeframes.