Line Width Sliders aren’t working for Mac Users with VMWare Fusion
25th of January 2018
29th of January 2018
For Mac users using VMWare Fusion with Windows 10 64bit to run Optuma, none of the line width sliders were operating within charts (bar width, trend line width, etc.).
- Uninstall Fusion 8 and install 10.
- Shut down the Virtual Machine
- Quit VMware Fusion
- Locate the Virtual Machine bundle using this KB link: https://kb.vmware.com/kb/1007599
- Start the .vmx file using TextEdit
- Add this line:
mks.enableMTLRenderer = "0"
- Save and close TextEdit
- Start the Virtual Machine