Integrated Graphics Card Overriding Nvidia Card
Sometimes the integrated Intel video card can override the main Nvidia video card on your system. When this happens Optuma can experience slow response time or other graphics issues.
NOTE: If you are using the latest version of Windows 10 please click here for an alternative process.
To resolve the issue, we suggest setting Optuma to always run using the Nvidia card.
This process can differ on various systems, but the following example should allow you to navigate to the right area:
- Close Optuma
- Right-click on the desktop Optuma icon and select Run with graphics processor, then Change default graphics processor…
NOTE: If you do not see these options on your system please try this alternative process to adjust the settings via Windows 10 directly.
- On the left side of the window that opens select Manage 3D Settings then select the Program Settings tab.
- Click the Add button, and add the Optuma program:
- For the preferred graphics processor, click the drop down and select High-Performance Nvidia Processor.
- Click Apply and close back to the Desktop, and restart Optuma.
If you are unable to follow this process as the programs or views are different, please contact your system manufacturers support and ask them to advise how this process can be done on your system.