Optuma Payment Plan Agreement
To update or change your credit card details in your Optuma account for this payment plan please visit the My Optuma Account link below.
The term of this contact will begin from the first invoice date.
No refunds or cancellations are available on the payment plan system. In the event you do wish to terminate the monthly repayments before the end of the contract period, the remaining balance must be paid in full.
Cooling off period
Where the software & services have not been trialled to assess their suitability,there will be a 10 day cooling off period.
Optuma reserves the right to request further information before accepting your application. This may include a scanned copy of a valid government issued photo ID card.
What you need to know about this Agreement
By signing this Payment Plan Agreement you will be bound by the Optuma terms and conditions, a summary of which is printed on the next page of this form. You must read and understand the summary, and we will give you a full copy of the terms and conditions if you request them. The information on this form, the summary on the next page of this form and the full terms and conditions are all binding upon you once the contract has been signed and submitted to Optuma.
Information on this Form
You should read this entire agreement and make sure all the information is complete and correct. Where the customer is a company you acknowledge that you are authorised to sign on the company’s behalf.
1. Optuma reserves the right to reject your application at its discretion, and will not be bound by the terms of this agreement until the initial payment has been successfully processed. If your application is rejected, your existing invoice will be cancelled and you will be able to process an order for the Optuma program using an alternative payment method.
2. Minimum Term – When you apply to join Optuma, you’re agreeing that if your application is accepted, your service must be connected for a minimum term. If you choose to cancel your agreement before the end of the minimum term, you will be required to pay the balance left on the agreement.
3. If you fail to pay any of the agreed monthly instalments, and Optuma is unable to contact you to resolve the situation within 14 days, Optuma reserves the right to disable access to the Optuma program and any additional services provided as part of this agreement.
4. If your account remains unpaid for a period of 30 days or greater, Optuma reserves the right to pass the matter onto a collections agency, with any expenses incurred by this action added to your outstanding account balance. Optuma accepts no liability this action may have on your current or future credit rating.
6. Taxes – All current or future taxes, including a goods and services tax (GST or VAT) or US State Sales Tax, will be payable by you at the relevant rate where applicable.
8. Installation and operation of the Optuma program is subject to its own Terms and Conditions. terms and conditions can be found online:
The approval of this agreement is subject to your acceptance to the Optuma Program Terms & Conditions, as well as these Terms & Conditions stipulated in the Payment Plan Agreement.
Leave this empty:
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Optuma Payment Plan Agreement
Agree & Sign