iQFeed Live Data
Go Real-Time with Optuma & iQFeed
Thanks for your interest in Optuma, an advanced technical analysis program for advanced traders.
Optuma is so much more than just technical analysis though. From the moment you run Optuma for the first time, you will know that this program is like nothing else you have ever used before. We have spent a lot of time and expertise working to provide our clients with an interface that has that perfect balance between power and ease of use.
The software comes with end-of-day data, but you can stream in your live iQFeed data as required. With Optuma and iQFeed you have the ability to chart on any intraday timeframe you require, such as 15 minutes or 60 minutes, or if your strategy requires four-minute bars then you can create that in a couple of clicks of the mouse.
With real-time iQFeed data, you can create dynamic watchlists containing custom analysis columns, as well as Market Depth and Course of Trades.
- Real-Time and Delayed Data, TRUE Tick-by-Tick Data
- US/Int’l Futures, US/CA Stocks, Equity-Index Options, Forex
- 500+ market stats/breath indicators (TICK, TRIN, etc)
- Market depth/Level II Data/RT-Streaming News/Fundamental Data
- 180 calendar days of tick data!
- 15+ years of historical data!
- Up to 1800 symbols can be watched simultaneously!
- Around the clock customer support
- CME Non-Pro Waiver Program Available
Note: If you are a client of Interactive Brokers you may qualify for CME Group Globex Exchange Fee Waivers through DTN IQFeed! Click here for more details.
Get started with Optuma & iQFeed
To try Optuma with iQFeed data click here to request a free trial of our software. Instructions on setting up Optuma with iQFeed can be found here.
To register for a Free Trial of iQFeed, please click here.
For more information on DTN iQFeed contact Trent Smalley:
US Toll-Free: 800-475-4755 x8435
Make sure to mention Optuma to receive a SPECIAL PROMOTION.
Not available through the website. Certain restrictions apply.